Did you know that just two alcoholic beverages can cause negative side effects to your driving such as decline in visual function, inability to perform two tasks at the same time, loss of judgment and altered mood? These side effects can bring serious consequences. Join the Jags’ movement to pledge to not drink and drive or ride with someone who has been drinking!
Summer Pledge Photo Contest!
Starting June 1, 2020, Health and Wellness Promotion will be drawing one winner each week for a $20 Amazon gift card during the summer. All you have to do is sign the pledge and complete three social media steps to be entered!
Steps to enter:
1. Sign the Pledge to not drink and drive using the button above.
2. Follow @iupuiwellness on Twitter and/or Instagram.
3. Take a photo with #JagsDriveSober in it and post it to your social media accounts.
a. Make sure you tag @iupuiwellness so we know you posted.
**EXTRA ENTRY: tag/challenge three friends in your post so they can sign the pledge too.
- Any current or enrolled IUPUI students
- Student must complete the pledge form
- Student must follow @iupuiwellness on Twitter and/or Instagram (if applicable)
- Student must post a picture with the hashtag #JagsDriveSober on social media
This contest will run from June 1 to September 4.
Rules and Regulations
Random Drawing: One (1) winner will be selected weekly during the duration of the contest in a random drawing held on Monday. Odds of winning the weekly prize depends on the number of eligible entries received throughout the contest period.
Winner Notification: Winners of the weekly contest will be contacted at their campus email address. Once IUPUI contacts the winner, the winner will have 48 hours to respond that they would like to receive the prize. If the winner does not respond to the Office of Health and Wellness Promotion within the 48 hours, they forfeit their claim as the winner and a new winner will be chosen for that week.
Submission of Photo: By submitting a photo or information, you hereby grant the Office of Health and Wellness Promotion to use, display, and publish the submitted photo in any and all media.